Monday 16 April 2012

Shimelle's Challenge 01 - Inspiration Points

This weekend Shimelle hosted a series of challenges and questions for all the readers of her blog. There were 16 challenges altogether. So far I have completed three of them but would certainly like to get a few more done this week. The first challenge I completed was challenge 01 which can be found here.

The idea was to look at the lovely page by Jaime Warren and use it as an inspiration point for your own layout. I liked the pink background, the central placement of the photo, the blocks of paper or journalling running from top to bottom and the little clusters on the sides. And of course the flowers burds  and butterfies..

I used papers from the Simple Stories Fabulous range - which is just that - FABULOUS! I love the colours and this so cute photo of little Eva pretending to be a sleeping bunny at Sing and Sign.


Back with more challenges soon. x

1 comment: