Ok, so I know I'm two days late but Matthew has been a bit under the weather and sleep has been a bit of an issue - especially on Saturday night when he decided that instead of going to sleep beautifully about 7.45 ( thats the norm), that he was going to have a bit of a paddy and not sleep till 9.30. Think he was practising to be a terrible two! Last night was back to normal so Im hoping it was a one off and not a new phase! Anyway to cut a long story short it means that I didnt get a chance to do my 10 list on the 10th.
My 10 is Matthew orientated. As many of you know having kids is expensive. On Saturday we went on a little shopping trip and bought a few bits for Matthew. I thought I would make a list as it will be interesting to look back and see what we were buying for him at 22 months.
10 on the 10th - Shopping for Matthew
2. Junior Nurofen
3. Calpol plug ins ( can you tell he has a cold!)
4. A booster seat - I dont think it will be long before he uses this instead of a high chair and easier to take to friends and family than a high chair
5. Play doh - a current favourite
6. Finger paints - on my to do list!
7. Some trousers - to wear to a family christening this weekend
8. A new toothbrush ( honestly we spent a fortune in Boots)
9. A bargain t-shirt in TKMaxx - its a bit big for him yet but its lovely.
10. Lunch in starbucks - Matthew had some of both our paninis!
And here is a picture of what we didnt buy him - a huge car from Toys R Us - I cant believe anyone really has a house big enough for one of these!
With his birthday coming up and him growing out of his size 18-24 month clothes , im sure we will be spending even more money in the next few weeks. My husband wont be happy!