Thursday 2 February 2012

I love U and all your silly faces

Recently I have been following a few scrapbook manufacturers blogs - keen to investigate their new CHA products. Ive always been a big Basic Grey fan and have been stalking their blog to see the new lines. My favourite is Plumeria with its subdued lilac and pale yellow tones.

Whilst looking at their blog I came across this competition and thought I would have a go.

These photos are of Matthew after I gave his wild hair a trim. He was very cooperative and afterwards posed for photos - making loads of silly faces.

The competition was to create a layout with the I love you theme. I used some of my favourite papers by Basic Grey - Marjolaine.

4 comments:

  1. Lorna this is a winner in my book! I do love his rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Love all his silly faces, lorna!! Fabulous work! great layout with all the small pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have to win with this, it's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great layout and so many gorgeous photos

    ReplyDelete