So what have we been upto since day 7. On Thursday 29th April Simon went back to work. Fortunately for the first two days he did half days so I was gradually introduced into being number 1 in charge! It was fine and we all managed well.
We have also been busy with visitors and trips:
- 29th April - Dan and Helen bring Eva to visit ( she was born on the same day as Matthew)
- 29th April - Registry office visit
- 30th April - Becky comes to visit
- 1st May - Dave, Isabel, Jacob and Anna visit, trip to the clinic ( Matthew is now back to his birth weight) and we go to my mum's for dinner.
- 2nd May - first trip to the shops - Tandem Way, Colliers Wood- family outing!
- 3rd May - Simon's sister Lyndsey visits - I leave the house alone and go to the supermarket!
- 4th May - Health visitor
- 5th May - Go to my school and see all my friends and collegues- Matthew is very popular and gets loads of cuddles. My mum comes over for the afternoon and we go to Wyevales and have a cup of tea with Simon's mum.
- 6th May - Sandra visits
- 7th May - Paula visits and then in the afternoon Matthew and I go to Great Auntie Linda and Great Uncle Ted to meet new cousin Evie who was born 5 days before Matthew.
- 8th May - again I leave the house without Matthew to go to the opticians
- 9th May - My Dad and his wife Sue come and visit
- 10th May - My close friend Jeremy visits. He shares a birthday with Matthew.
- 11th May - Another trip to Tandem Way with my mum and my first visit to Starbucks since Matthew arrived.
As you can see, we like to keep busy and have an equally busy schedule for the new first days.
My photos wont upload at present - so come back later for pictures!