Sunday 5 August 2012

Its been a while - Basic Grey Challenge

Wow - its been a long time since I blogged. I really don't know where the last six weeks has gone. Ive done lots of things but blogging hasnt been one of them.
The end of term was very busy and we went on holiday the day after we broke up so I was quite busy getting organised. We had a fabulous week on the Isle of Wight and I will find time to add photos etc later. Since holiday two things seemed to have taken over my life - sorting out my craft loft room and the Olympics. Why would anyone want to blog when they could be watching Team GB getting gold medals? It has been fantastic so far and Ive loved every minute that Ive managed to watch.
As I say I have spent a couple of  days and a few evenings sorting out all my craft stuff. I worked really hard at it sorting things out, throwing things away and generally getting organised. I dont think it has had a good sort out since Matthew was born so it really needed it. It looks really good now and Im looking forward to getting some scrapping done in the last weeks of the holidays.

I did some scrapping on Thursday evening with friends and a little more yesterday  and I wanted to blog about my layouts.
The first layout was the sketchy scrappers sketch of the month. I used the new October Afternoon Woodland collection which I absolutely love. Im pleased with the outcome and colours.

The second layout was the Basic Grey Sketch.The photos show Matthew pond dipping at the London Wetlands centre - a place we went to visit for the first time recently. Ive used some of my Piccadily papers and embellishments along with a few other bits and pieces.


The third layout was based on a pin - but I cant find it so when I do I will come back and credit the creater. Its another pond dipping experience for Matthew looking for tadpoles with his friend Martha. I used some old Cloud 9 and Creative Imaginations papers. Always good to use up old papers.



Ill be popping back this week to share photos, more layouts and other bits and pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts and gorgeous photos of your super cute wee fella xx

    ReplyDelete